- Type Parameters:
X- The class of the bean
- All Known Subinterfaces:
public interface ProcessBean<X>
The container fires an event of this type for each enabled bean, interceptor or decorator deployed in a bean archive, before registering the
The event object type depends upon what kind of bean was discovered:
- For a managed bean with bean class X, the container must raise an event of type
- For a session bean with bean class X, the container must raise an event of type
- For a producer method with method return type X of a bean with bean class T, the container must raise an event of type
- For a producer field with field type X of a bean with bean class T, the container must raise an event of type
- For a custom implementation of
Bean, the container must raise an event of type
Resources are considered to be producer fields.
If any observer method of a
ProcessBeanevent throws an exception, the exception is treated as a definition error by the container.
CDI Lite implementations are not required to provide support for Portable Extensions.
- David Allen
- See Also:
All Methods Instance Methods Abstract Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
addDefinitionError(Throwable t)Registers a definition error with the container, causing the container to abort deployment after bean discovery is complete.
Beanobject that is about to be registered.
Annotated getAnnotated()Returns the
AnnotatedTyperepresenting the bean class, the
AnnotatedMethodrepresenting the producer method, or the
AnnotatedFieldrepresenting the producer field.
If invoked upon a
ProcessSyntheticBeanevent, non-portable behavior results and the returned value should be ignored.
Beanobject that is about to be registered. The
void addDefinitionError(Throwable t)