public final class WebRoleRefPermission extends Permission implements SerializableClass for Jakarta Servlet
isUserInRole (String reference)permissions. A WebRoleRefPermission is a named permission and has actions.
The name of an WebRoleRefPermission (also referred to as the target name) identifies a Web resource by the Jakarta Servlet name (in the deployment descriptor corresponding to the component from which the call to
isUserInRole (String reference)is being made.
The actions of an WebRoleRefPermission identifies the role reference to which the permission applies. A WebRoleRefPermission is checked to determine if the subject is a member of the role identified by the reference.
Implementations of this class MAY implement newPermissionCollection or inherit its implementation from the super class.
All Methods Instance Methods Concrete Methods Modifier and Type Method Description
equals(Object o)Checks two WebRoleRefPermission objects for equality.
getActions()Returns a canonical String representation of the actions of this WebRoleRefPermission.
hashCode()Returns the hash code value for this WebRoleRefPermission.
implies(Permission permission)Determines if the argument Permission is "implied by" this WebRoleRefPermission.
Methods inherited from class java.security.Permission
checkGuard, getName, newPermissionCollection, toString
WebRoleRefPermissionCreates a new WebRoleRefPermission with the specified name and actions.
name- the servlet-name that identifies the application specific web resource in whose context the role references are to be evaluated.
actions- identifies the role reference to which the permission pertains. The role reference is scoped to the Web resource identified in the name parameter. The value of the role reference must not be
nullor the empty string.
public boolean equals(Object o)Checks two WebRoleRefPermission objects for equality. WebRoleRefPermission objects are equivalent if they have case equivalent name and actions values.
Two Permission objects, P1 and P2, are equivalent if and only if P1.implies(P2) AND P2.implies(P1).
The name and actions comparisons described above are case sensitive.
public String getActions()Returns a canonical String representation of the actions of this WebRoleRefPermission.
public int hashCode()Returns the hash code value for this WebRoleRefPermission.
The properties of the returned hash code must be as follows:
- During the lifetime of a Java application, the hashCode method must return the same integer value, every time it is called on a WebRoleRefPermission object. The value returned by hashCode for a particular WebRoleRefPermission need not remain consistent from one execution of an application to another.
- If two WebRoleRefPermission objects are equal according to the equals method, then calling the hashCode method on each of the two Permission objects must produce the same integer result (within an application).
public boolean implies(Permission permission)Determines if the argument Permission is "implied by" this WebRoleRefPermission.
For this to be the case,
- The argument must be an instanceof WebRoleRefPermission
- with name equivalent to this WebRoleRefPermission, and
- with role reference equivalent to this WebRoleRefPermission (as defined in their actions).
The comparisons described above are case sensitive.